Edens Shea & Honey Lip Drench
Eden's shea and honey lip drench will sooth and nourish dry cracked lips. Packed with vitamins and bursting with antioxidants, it heals while it hydrates. Luxurious revitalizing botanicals like shea, avocado, and honey create a flexible barrier to lock in moisture and provide a hint of shine.
What It's Good For
- Dry Cracked Lips
- Dehydrated Lips
What It Does
Apply every 2-3 hours or whenever your lips need nourishment. Best when used after Eden Lustré’s Shea & Sugar Lip Scrub. Lipstick friendly! Use under any lipstick or gloss for a silky smooth application.
- Honey- A natural skincare powerhouse. Moisturizing, mildly-exfoliating, and antibacterial. It also imparts a hint of sweet honey flavor into our products.
- Shea Butter- Nothing beats shea butter when it comes to deep, protective moisture! Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and packed with antioxidants. Nourishing and hydrating, without the oiliness.
- Coconut Oil- A natural complement to shea butter, coconut oil is rich in lauric acid and extremely moisturizing. Soothe your skin while protecting it from harmful bacteria.
- Rosehip Seed Oil- Antioxidants, fatty acids, and vitamins make this oil a MUST for hydration. It absorbs instantly for fresher, fuller, and softer-looking skin.
- Avocado- Powerful natural peptides stimulate collagen and glycosaminoglycan production for both firming and smoothing results. Avocados nutrient-rich oils also help protect your delicate skin from damaging UV rays.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E promotes natural cell turnover and regeneration. Using it on dry skin brings new cells to the surface faster, leaving skin looking healthy and rejuvenated. It is also a powerful anti-inflammatory that helps to calm and soothe.